PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH OUR HOGROCK GUIDELINES|
- All bikes welcome!
- You must be at least 18 to enter. (photo ID may be required)
- Lots of tent camping area is available. (No extra charge for tent camping).
- Plenty of camping room for Non-Electrical RV/Campers. Generators welcome, just be considerate of your neighbor. (No Reservations needed)
- The event is BYOB. There is a package store located in Elizabethtown, 14 miles away.
- Ice is sold on premises.
- No glass bottles in stage areas.
- People and Bikes only in stage/vendor areas.
- For everyone's safety please keep non-motorcycle vehicles (cars and trucks) parked once in the campground. Due to alot of pedestrian and motorcycle traffic, we ask you to not roam the campground.
- Hot showers are available.
- Campfires are allowed. Firewood is available for sale, but you may bring your own firewood if you wish.
- Port-a-potties will be located in abundance throughout the grounds.
- No ATV'S, Golf carts, Gators, Mules, etc. If you don't want to be disappointed that you don't get to ride it, don't bring it! Violators will be asked to park it or leave.
- NO Pets, NO Colors Worn/displayed, NO Weapons, or NO Attitudes.
- Bike unloading ramp is available.
- HogRock Swimming Hole!!!! No Life Guard on Duty, so swim at your own risk. Swimsuit optional!!!
- Remember, your picture may be taken by fellow rally goers......so, if you don't want anyone to see it later, don't show it now.
- Have Fun and Ride Safe! (Be sure to follow traffic rules on the way in!)
Gates officially open Thursday, June 13th 2013 at 8am.
Armbands $40 for weekend (Thur-Sun)
EARLY BIRD CAMPING SPECIAL
Gates will open Wednesday, June 12th 2013 from 8am-11pm for Early Bird Camping. You will be assessed an extra $10 to come in on Wednesday. (Armbands will be $50 for weekend, Wednesday through Sunday). Gates close at 11pm and re-open Thursday at 8am.
Support Vehicle pricing will remain the same for all days.
SUPPORT VEHICLE FEES
At this time all RV registrations for electric and water have been sent out. Any remaining unpaid RV spaces will be sold at June party on first come basis.
Just FYI....spaces with electric and water are $250 for June party. Electric is 30 amp at 110v. Water spigot may be shared, so hose Y is recommended. No sewer at site.
Remember, there is plenty of room for RV's without electrical and water and plenty of tent camping. Generators welcome, but please be considerate of your neighbor. These spots do not need to be reserved.
OTHER AREA LODGING
visit the Hardin County web site